Sunday, April 4, 2021

Opportunity to contribute to Our Daily Bread

Hello to all,  below is an e-mail from our friend Barb Deboy.  I thought this might be something some might be interested in doing.  If you want to contribute you can drop them off to me on the First Friday and I will get them to Barb.  Thanks and God Bless.                                                                             

Charlie Ernst

I’m participating in a food / mask donation program at St Francis of Assisi in Fulton. If you like to cook, bake or sew and would like to donate, just sign up at this site and let me know. I’ll be happy to take your donations the first Saturday of every month, if I’m in town.  Everything goes to Our Daily Bread. No pressure! 

Thanks,

Barb Deboy

Below is the link Barb mentions.  It has a detailed list of multiple recipes for casseroles, they appear to be very simple and basic.  Also, guidelines on other food items to bring and a link for instructions on how to make a mask . 

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0e4bacac2ba3fe3-ourdaily

No comments:

Post a Comment