Saturday, February 13, 2021

Testimonials from PLT Candidates

 PLT NOMINATION UPDATE:  There is still time to submit a nomination, or add your own name, to the upcoming election for two vacant seats on the Parish Leadership Team.   Please take a few minutes and give it some serious thought.  As always, please contact me with any questions or nominations at alicejo.weaver@yahoo.com 

Following are personal testimonials from the two candidates:

Jackie Ryan:  "As a member of the Parish and the Chairperson for Social Justice for the last year, I feel I have an understanding of the Parish Mission and can incorporate that into my decisions if elected to the PLT.  I also have an understanding of budgets and working as a team to a joint decision in my professional life.  I would prayerfully consider options before coming to any decision.  I feel I would contribute my empathy towards others, my ability to listen to others' opinions and consider them, and my pragmatic decision making abilities to the Parish."

Sharon Glass:  "I have been a member of St. Charles since the beginning.  I was on the PLT for about 5 years.  I bring this previous experience and the desire to continue the lay-led leadership that St. Charles has enjoyed.  I hope to be part of a Team with the sense of doing the best for our Church Community and for the communities that we serve."


No comments:

Post a Comment